Dr. Rachel Soyland
Board Certified Orthodontist Dr. Rachel Soyland is thrilled to provide orthodontic care to her hometown community of Sioux Falls. To transform others’ lives and boost their confidence through creating a beautiful smile is the greatest privilege. She values creating an unforgettable doctor/patient relationship so that every patient feels valued and leaves with both a beautiful smile and a positive experience.
Dr. Rachel and her husband, Phil, live in Tea and are expecting their first child April 2022. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, as well as traveling, hiking, snowboarding, and reading.
Education and Professional Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Nutrition Sciences, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2013
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery with high distinction, University of Nebraska-Medical Center College of Dentistry, 2017
- Masters of Science in Orthodontics and Orthodontic Certificate, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 2019
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- South Dakota Dental Association
- Southeastern District Dental Society
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics